Hearing and Vision Early Intervention Outreach
Hearing and Vision Early Intervention Outreach is a statewide training and technical assistance program regarding infants and toddlers who are deaf, hard of hearing or visually impaired. Our goal is for all children in Illinois who are deaf, hard of hearing or visually impaired to have appropriate Early Intervention Services.
What can Hearing and Vision Early Intervention Outreach do for you?
- Provide training regarding hearing and/ or hearing loss on a number of
- Provide Free Quarterly newsletter through electronic mailing list
- Provide Annual Parent Conferences
- Provide for your Functional Vision and Hearing
- Link you to resource information
- Provide Early Intervention supervision for Developmental Therapists in Hearing and Vision who are seeking Early Intervention credentialing
- Provide technical assistance
- Provide linkage to other service providers
- Provide Parent Resource Guides
Hearing and Vision Early Intervention Outreach works with a number of other entities such as Provider Connections, Illinois Early Intervention Training, The Illinois Department of Human Services Bureau of Early Intervention and the Illinois Early Childhood Clearinghouse
For information about our staff and how to contact us, visit the About Us page.